Rules Of School
1. Mobile Phones are not allowed in the School Campus. Students are not permitted to bring and use mobile phone in the class or school premises. If they do so, it will be confiscated by the Principal.
2. Regular attendance and punctuality is insisted upon.
THE ATTENDANCE REQUIRED FOR A COMPLETE ACADEMIC SESSION IS AT LEAST 75%. STUDENTS WHO DO NOT MEET THIS CRITERION WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO APPEAR FOR THE CLASSES IX AND X.
Note:- The school reserves the right to suspend/expel students whose conduct is harmful to the other students or to the school.
3. Students along with teachers are required to attend school assembly for prayers punctually and regularly with prescribed prayer/songbook.
4. The students are expected to be courteous, friendly, dependable, loyal, obedient, respectful, tolerant and UPRIGHT at all times in and outside the school.
5. Students not availing the school transport facility are required to reach school ten minutes before the bell rings.
6. Talking loudly, shouting, hooting or whistling is not allowed in the school.
7. While changing classrooms i.e. going to the lab, library and field etc., students are required to move silently and in an orderly manner.
8. Bursting of crackers is not allowed. If the students are caught in the act strict disciplinary action will be initiated against them.
9. All offences, major or minor will incur disciplinary actions as determined by the Principal. Any misbehavior in the class rooms, playground, during school assembly, at a public function, use of obscene or vulgar language, trespassing boundaries, destroying school furniture, repeated indiscipline and unpunctuality shall make a student liable to stern disciplinary action.